Duration: 2 months
Start Date: 12.10.2023
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify specific challenges faced by LGBTQ+ migrants in Georgia, particularly in the context of ongoing conflicts/war.
- Assess the availability and accessibility of support services, including healthcare, legal aid, mental health support, and safe shelter for LGBTQ+ migrants.
- Examine any existing policies or programs aimed at addressing the needs of LGBTQ+ migrants in Georgia and their effectiveness.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of experts to develop actionable recommendations to improve support and protection mechanisms for LGBTQ+ migrants.
- A strong background in public healthcare
- Demonstrated experience in conducting needs assessments or research in humanitarian or conflict-affected contexts.
- Familiarity with LGBTQ+ issues, particularly within migrant populations.
- Excellent analytical and report-writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a diverse team.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following documents:
- Updated CV highlighting relevant experience.
- Samples of previous work or publications related to LGBTQ+ issues or needs assessments (if applicable).
Deadline for Applications: 10 October 2023